|
|
Thank You.
It's last few weeks of lessons before the last exams I have to sit for. But it's somewhat bittersweet though; being bombarded with projects and rushing final year report, leaving almost zero time and enthusiasm to reminisce about these past three years. However, I still do think about all these things I've done and all these people I've met. I'm going to miss these classmates of mine. Though we may not have connected on the same level, I'm always going to remember what we've gone through these past three years. Best friends Irene Ang Caiyin and Ho Jun Lin. We are fish out of water. We clearly do not belong here. But there's not a single ounce of regret in me for not choosing another course. For if it were any different, we wouldn't have crossed paths. And I wouldn't want things any different. I am sure I will be stuck in camp one day, wishing for the days when we had our best friend pick-me-up sessions. Not often, but I really did enjoy those alone times we shared, when we could tell each other anything. Our morning adventures will be the stuff of legends . Never will anyone believe that we can be nonchalant about being late for morning lessons and enjoy the freedom of being in poly. There's also the people from Student's Union. Being a Group Leader and now GPIC for your camps are most definitely memories that wouldn't fade so fast. All these children and grand kids and the rest of you have really made school that much more interesting to go to. And definitely not forgetting the fantastics overseas: Brian, Brenda, May, Jia and Amanda. After this year we're all going our separate ways. I'm always going to hold dear the moments we shared and the laughs we had. I just know the future's going to be bright for all of you. Just don't lose touch with me. :) Thank you for making my life the way it is. Voiced @ Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @ 23:15 0 Comment(s)
|


