HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH, SON.

IT FEELS SO RIGHT NOW.


I've been procrastinating on doing lots of things, such as this long overdue update for a long time now. But the heavy rain and the lack of awesome shows on tv have backed me into a corner. So here goes.

Guess who's back, still in one piece!

Yes, Malaysia trip with dad wasn't too bad, apart from the budget hotel and lack of activities. But the important thing is that I had a great time with dad and of course,

<3

and

BRIAN ;D

And then back to the real world with a little get together with the Unioners. Was good to meet with the soccer boys right after the tournament. We didn't win those matches, but it was a good run, dontcha think boys?

Anyway, picture time.
MUST BE THE BEARD!


It feels so right to have sidekicks. Everyone should have one!

So, Eunice, the brother's girlfriend is in town.
That means there's going to be awesome food for the next few days, since our guests are always treated to my maid's super on cooking.

Awesome.

As those little kids at Hogwarts say it,"Happy Christmas!"

And here's to a glorious new decade ahead.

Cheers.




profile

Fa'iz Selamat @FIZZ. 08/09/1989

I'll be your lover, I'll be forever. I'll be tomorrow, I'll be anything when I'm high.



TAG THIS!





PLURK!

Plurk.com




LINKS




Archives

|August 2009|September 2009|October 2009|November 2009|December 2009|January 2010|February 2010|April 2011
blogger analytics
blogspot visitor