HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH, SON.

+
I still haven't found the mood or motivation to be awesome.

What's worse is that something that really irks me happened on the bus back home. Once again, some people think that they're SO good-looking that they think you're staring at them and hence you are rewarded with an audacious stare. Like geez bitch, to tell you the truth, you're not that good looking y'know. So stop thinking I'm into you, so move your odd shaped head and let me watch the tv screen.

Just when I was about to close this page thinking, 'argh, nothing fantastic to blog about again', look who decided to drop by:

That's little Lina, the little girl from the next block coming by to collect her 'mandatory' free balloon animals from me. She's always hiding behind her maid's butt, playing hide and seek with me.

KOR KOR, I WANT A BALLOON.


THANK YOU KOR KOR. TEE HEE HEE *runs off*


That just made my day slightly happier.




profile

Fa'iz Selamat @FIZZ. 08/09/1989

I'll be your lover, I'll be forever. I'll be tomorrow, I'll be anything when I'm high.



TAG THIS!





PLURK!

Plurk.com




LINKS




Archives

|August 2009|September 2009|October 2009|November 2009|December 2009|January 2010|February 2010|April 2011
blogger analytics
blogspot visitor