HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH, SON.

Endtimes.
Apologies for the lack of posts recently, I had a life to live.

The end is near and it feels funny. My time spent here has been nothing short of an enriching experience and yet I regret not doing more to make these past three years seem more meaningful.

People tell you to regret nothing and though I can't find any fault with that piece of advice, I find myself thinking back, wondering what I could've done.

Grudges held, wasting time and definitely not staying in shape are things that I really wish I hadn't done. I trust life would've been much more... fun.

Just as things seem to be picking up, there's this sudden realization: Oh shit, it's almost over.

But here we are in the present. No point looking back and sulking. I'm just glad I have something to look forward to.

I hope.

I need sleep.




profile

Fa'iz Selamat @FIZZ. 08/09/1989

I'll be your lover, I'll be forever. I'll be tomorrow, I'll be anything when I'm high.



TAG THIS!





PLURK!

Plurk.com




LINKS




Archives

|August 2009|September 2009|October 2009|November 2009|December 2009|January 2010|February 2010|April 2011
blogger analytics
blogspot visitor