|
|
YUM
Supposed Nutella Spongecake with Junlin. So, right. Today wasn't the most exciting of days. Got up early and did a few chores and met Junlin along the way to teach him how to bake a cake for someone special. ;D Although it was only meant for testing, it turned out pretty alright, especially for the nutella part. <3 Meh, time for work. I've been a good son lately, been helping out dad with his work. YAY, I IZ NEW FAVOURITE. Okay kidding. But somebody's gotta help le parents, non? Funny thing happened while I was doing my errands today. An old man came up to me whilst I was topping up my ez-link card and asked for some money to take the train to Jurong East. Poor uncle had like forty cents on him (held out his palm showing). Then after I gave some, it was still insufficient. So I gave him more. After he got his ticket, he flashed a paiseh though somewhat grateful smile. I feel goooooooooooooood. Back to work. Goodnight! Voiced @ Thursday, October 1, 2009 @ 22:57 0 Comment(s)
|
