|
|
I will never get to pull off the naked man.
Soundcheck: Princes of the Universe - Queen *FCKYEAH*
What's the naked man? Well.. The Naked Man, where one takes advantage of a distraction in order to get naked in front of their date in hopes of sex, by means of confidence or by pity. How I Met Your Mother references ftw. I've got to try that someday. Someday. >;D ![]() NPH, awesome as he may be, failed pulling off the naked man. Right, so I spent the evening looking for clothes for Ipony and found everything I needed. A screen protector and a shiny cover that makes my Iphone look sluttier. Heh. Thanks lozzypop! ;D Just found a temp job at Pasir Laba Camp for tomorrow and found directions from once again, the trusty Iphone. I think I've fallen in love with it. :D Anyway, spacial points to lozzypop for stabbing herself with her heels. You win so much. ;D And Oh, Congratulations to Barack Obama on winning the nobel peace prize! May your continued efforts bring change for the better and ultimately of course, WORLD PEACEZXZXZXZ. Voiced @ Saturday, October 10, 2009 @ 00:11 0 Comment(s)
|

