|
|
TRENDSETTERS
Soundcheck: Blame it one me - Parachute! First and foremost, apologies for the lack of updates! Hope everyone had an enjoyable Hari Raya weekend. I sure as hell did. It wasn't the finger foods, the money received nor the prospect of eating lontong everyday for the next two weeks. It was great because of the company.Once again, I thank you awesome people for coming over that day! Sorry if was preoccupied with serving others and taking care of Hans'(The little brother) pesky friends. Speaking of his little friends, I've been noticing that Yo-yos are the in thing again. Damn, the last time they were such a hit with the young generation was... shit, 1998? I feel old. NUUU.But jyeahhh, with age comes the ability to do more stuff. 20 years of my existence and today I was able to ... catch the yo-yo. ![]() So true. ;D Okay damn, I feel screwed over when I think of F1 tomorrow. I just hope the pay isn't as measly as last year. Gotta get up at 5.30, now when was the last time I did that? Hmm. You fall on me for anything you like and no I don't mind. :) Cheer up you. Voiced @ Wednesday, September 23, 2009 @ 21:45 0 Comment(s)
|

