|
|
STOP. Think about it.
I just spent the day cleaning a cancer patient's home and I'm really glad I volunteered for the Children's Cancer Foundation. We were done earlier than expected and got thanked for helping out because of the strain and stress of the relative's need to care for the patient at the hospital and at home. As mentioned, we did finish early and I found myself alone with the patient guiding him with his malay homework(YES, MALAY, CAN YOU IMAGINE?), while the others had already left. As I made my way out, the CCF supervisor asked, would you consider volunteering? I replied, maybe I'd consider a career out of it. I guess it could work? It's another day gone but it's a day well spent. I feel good inside, which is a healthy change to the mood for the past two weeks. Good day and good health to you. Voiced @ Wednesday, September 16, 2009 @ 17:42 0 Comment(s)
|
