|
|
GET YOUR PANTS AND GO!
I just made a playlist. No, two actually. "Lean" and "DRAGO!" will now make that extra rep and final round seem effortless. Now all I need is an armband thing to keep the nano as I go! *HINT HINT: YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY, DIDN'T YOU?* I am shameless. BUT WHO CARES? YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY! D: Anyway, working out during the month of Ramadan sure can be tough. I think I lost weight and failed to gain any mass. But at least the pain in the left wrist is gone! Keep it going, buffness awaits! I think I should start shaving again. This chinese facial hair doesn't seem to be growing on its own. That's what I get for getting my mother's eyes/straight hair/tiny hands/inability to grow large quantities of facial hair! Only one hour and ten minutes till I Voiced @ Friday, September 11, 2009 @ 17:33 0 Comment(s)
|
